Last updated: Jan 28, 2014.
Information Collection & Use
- The Inecent Service requires you to setup a personalized account with us. During our account registration process, we will collect an email address, telephone number, your first and last name, and address. You must provide all of this information in order to obtain an account.
- If you choose to continue service with Inecent via a paid account, Inecent will collect the following personally identifiable information from you: credit card number, credit card expiration date, and Address, and keep this information on file in our server, as well as third party servers, in order to process your recurring invoices. You may, at your option, also provide your company name, full billing address and phone number. This information is used to verify credit card authenticity, and process payments as per your applicable service agreement. Upon discontinuation of Inecent service, your credit card information will be destroyed on our billing system. If we are unable to process your subscription for a given month, this information, along with your account information, may be used to contact you.
- When accessing web pages on the Website, Inecent may log your IP address, access URL, time of access, geographic location, browser type, and referral URL in order to provide us with internal information regarding site traffic statistics. This information may also be used to identify users who are using the service for spam or other activity that is deemed in conflict with our Terms of Service. Otherwise, this information is used in the aggregate, and is never linked back to any personally identifiable information.
- If you post any Comments or User Content on the Website, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you choose to provide there may be read, collected, or used by other users of the Website, as well as other third parties. We are not responsible for the information you choose to submit in these forums. We cannot guarantee that other users have not made copies of and/or will not use such information outside of the Website. We are not responsible for information you choose to post in this forum.
- The Website provides users the opportunity to interact and post content through various social media sites including, but not limited to, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Dropbox, Tumblr, foursquare, Flickr, YouTube and Vimeo. Your interactions with such tools, and any information you provide in connection with these interactions are publicly viewable outside of the Website domain. Each social media site has its own privacy policies which may be more or less protective than this Policy. If you do not wish for this information to be disclosed, then you should not use these tools. We are not responsible for information you choose to post in this forum.
Uses Of Information
Inecent collects the aforementioned personally identifiable information in order to provide you with a service that allows you to maintain an online presence. Various features will, at your discretion, display your name, or adjust the date and time of events based on your locale.
Inecent also uses information collected through its Service to send out notifications regarding service related issues (such as maintenance periods, billing problems, account expirations, and other items that may impact service). We do not send contact information unless the matter is deemed urgent. We also may use and disclose your information to our third party service providers in order to send you messages regarding new services or other products from Inecent.
Information collected through our service logs is used only to identify potential cases of abuse and establish statistical information regarding Website traffic. This statistical information is not otherwise aggregated in such a way that would identify any particular user of the system.
We store all user information in secure databases protected via a variety of industry-standard access controls. Secure passwords, SSL encryption, disk-based encryption, firewalls, and other measures are in place that helps us to protect your data. However, no company, including Inecent, can fully eliminate security risks associated with the transmission of personal information through online transactions, and you do so at your own risk.
If you have any questions about security on the Website, you can send us a customer care request.
Access To Personally Identifiable Information
We encourage you to keep your account information up to date so that your customer service requests and billing processes operate efficiently. We will respond to your request to access within 5 business days.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Communications From Inecent
- We will send you service-related announcements on occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to deactivate your account.
- With your permission, we may also send you messages from time to time about new features or services that we will offer to our users. You may opt-out of these communications at any time by clicking on the link at the bottom of our communications to you, or by changing your preferences in your profile as further described below.
- Upon issuing a customer support request to Inecent, we may use your information and email address to contact you regarding your inquiry.
- Only non-promotional service announcements, as described above, will be issued without prior authorization. If you do not want to receive promotional announcements from Inecent about new products or services, you may contact us and we will not send you further promotional announcements.
Information Sharing And Disclosure
- We share aggregated demographic information about our user base with our marketing partners. This information does not identify individual users. This information contains statistics related to traffic and the geographic location of our customers. We also may share aggregated user information with third parties who help us to analyze our user base to improve the Service.
- Inecent employs third-party service providers to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include credit card processing, email service providers, analyzing data, providing customer service. These service providers have access to personal information needed to perform such functions on our behalf and authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
- We may release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Terms of Service; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Inecent, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer websites, to track users' movements around websites and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information.
Like most websites, we use small bits of data called cookies stored on users' computers to simulate a continuous connection. Cookies let us 'remember' information about your preferences and passwords and allow you to move within our Service without reintroducing yourself. Members who disable cookies will not be able to use the Service, as they are required to maintain your login to our service within a browser session. Disabling cookies does not prevent you from accessing websites published under our system, though some features of those sites may be degraded.
These cookies can be tied back to personally identifiable information only in the event that you are logged in to our Service. If you are logged in to our Service, the cookies on your computer will uniquely identify your account within our system.
Bulletin Boards/chat Rooms/member Websites/ Testimonials
If you use a bulletin board or chat room on the Website, or on any Inecent member website, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums.
Certain information, such as your name and IP address are logged by our system when posting messages, and are made available to the owner of the website you are posting on. These items may be displayed to readers of the site you are posting on, depending on the settings of that particular site. If you would not like to have these details disclosed, refrain from posting messages to any Inecent bulletin board or chat room.
We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at info@Inecent.com
Links To Other Sites
This Website contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by Inecent. Please be aware that we, Inecent, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.
We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information.
In the event Inecent, goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on us, our subsidiaries, affiliates, employees or agents.
Changes In This Privacy Statement
Children Under 13
Inecent is not directed to children under 13 years of age and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personally identifiable information, we will delete such information from our files.